Singles Out Loud

Friday, May 4, 2007

Where Are the Fish?

Now I know why there are so few Christian blogs dedicated to singles. Most of the time, there isn't much happening as far as dating or meeting guys to talk about. So, what is there to talk about as a Christian single woman? Well, the fact that it's difficult to meet good Christian guys and date.

Over the past two months, I've been sick and working on an intense project, so I was focused, well, on that and not on singlehood or dating. Now that my project is coming to an end, guess what is looming at the top of my list? Where are the Christian guys? They sure weren't in the secular circle where I had to work.

The first thing I did was go to a free singles dating website touting it is "the largest 100% free online non-Christian dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate." The name "Plenty of Fish" for some reason made me think it was Christian. Sure wasn't. All I have to say is that after seeing what's out there in the secular world, Christian internet dating doesn't look bad at all!

Labels:

Myrna at 3:42 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the busy and single Christian, internet dating is great. I met my hubby on-line and two of my best friends met their spouses on line. One even found a Christian on a secular site. God can use all things. Try it out!!!

May 8, 2007 at 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home