Singles Out Loud

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Best-Date-Ever Contest: CAST YOUR VOTE!!!

Did you think that romance was obsolete or strictly confined to Meg Ryan chick flicks? Read below and discover that men are still chivalrous and well....romantic.

Thanks to all the women who shared their real-life, best-date-ever story with us! Each of you is already a winner because the Lord blessed you with a special sign of His love.

By the way, stay tuned in June on this your fav blog for a special guest blogger:
Dr. Clarence Shuler, President/CEO
Building Lasting Relationships, Inc.
"Taking the BLUR out of Relationships"
http://www.clarenceshuler.org


In the meantime, Vote for Your Favorite Entry!

VOTING SCHEDULE:
Entries will be posted thru Wednesday, June 6, 2007 so friends and others can vote for their favorite best-ever date story.

People can vote for their favorite entry - only once - by clicking on the "comments" section beneath entry and leaving their comment. This is a Christian blog so we trust that you'll follow the Golden Rule.

The winner will be announced and re-posted on June 7, 2007

The prize will be a Mary Kay Essential Eye Set containing an age-fighting eye cream, eyelash curler and oil-free eye makeup remover.
Myrna at 9:29 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, Thanks for dropping by my site and introducing me to yours.

To be honest, God has really given me a peace about my singleness right now, much greater than I would have ever expected.

As a result, I have faith that when the time is right, Mr. Right will be there. In the meantime, I'm just living and loving my life one day at a time!

If you're in LA, consider joining my Fun with Dick and Jane softball team! We need more girls!
JOY

June 5, 2007 at 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home