Singles Out Loud

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hawaii - My Perfect Picnic On the Snow - By Irma Marmolejo

He was dashing and a good looking Hawaiian dude. He
was attracted to me as I was to him when our eyes met.

We had gone out to dinner that night but the following
morning picnic date was what was perfect.

We were off by 6 a.m. and arrived at a snowy mountain top
in Kona. As I was taking in the beauty of the view,
he set up a picnic for two. The delicious muffins,
bagels and hot chocolate were all homemade from his own
kitchen. He had gotten up earlier that morning to
bake just for me.

We talked and laughed for what seemed like days and he
was shocked that I had never received roses from a
man. To my surprise, the next morning at my office I
received a dozen long stem roses... just for me... with
a card saying "Let me be the first"…
Myrna at 9:23 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my favorite. Irma's guy was very romantic. It takes someone special to turn out and make her feel special for the next 2 days, even after a dinner date!

Thanks Irma for sharing your best date with us.

June 5, 2007 at 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home