Singles Out Loud

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Best-Date-Ever Contest


Share your memory of your best date ever and if your friends and others vote for your story as the "best" best date ever, you'll get a free prize!

The prize will be a Mary Kay Essential Eye Set (see picture) containing an age-fighting eye cream, eyelash curler and oil-free eye makeup remover.


Email your entry by
Tuesday, May 29, 2007,
5 p.m. (PST) to

singlesoutloud@gmail.com


VOTING SCHEDULE:
Entries will be posted for one week, from Wednesday, May 30, 2007 thru Wednesday, June 6, 2007 so friends and others can vote for the best entry.

People can vote for their favorite entry - only once - by clicking on the "comments" section beneath entry and leaving their comment.

Contest Rules
1) No more than 150 words.

2) Limit of one entry per person.

3) Limit of one vote per person for all entries.

4) There is no financial compensation for entries.

5) Your entry's submission is your approval that your piece may be published on this website. You retain all rights for your submission.

6) To be credited for your submission, include your name, a title for your story, and if you have a website/blog.

7) The winning entry will be announced and re-posted on June 7, 2007.

Obscene, provocative, or otherwise objectionable content will not be considered nor posted.

Here is my best date ever.....so far. But, of course, I'm not eligible to enter the contest.

For my 21st birthday, my boyfriend picked me up in the morning without telling me where we were going. We ended up at LAX for a one-day trip to San Francisco. I had never before been on a plane. In the evening, he drove me to a scenic spot overlooking the city and gave me a beautiful gold diamond necklace that he had designed and created just for me.
Myrna at 3:46 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home