Singles Out Loud

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Best-Date-Ever Contest: WINNER

Congratulations to Debbie G. who got the most votes for her Best-Date-Ever entry! She will receive the Mary Kay eye kit - in person - I might add! Just in case you missed it the first time, here is Debbie G's dream date.

Here's to a New Friendship by Debbie G.

We went horse back riding then dinner. After riding, he took me to an ocean-view suite so I could "freshen up” before dinner. I got suspicious and before I could accuse him of trying to sleep with me, he said "OK, well I'll be back in a few hours to pick you up." He leaves and soon after, the spa calls to confirm the 1 ½ hour massage Mr. X had arranged for me. He returns, and as we waited in the lounge with several celebrities, we tried not to "act" excited, but we couldn't help it! We were hobnobbing with the rich and famous and ya know, after the day I had, I felt rich and famous. Finally our table was ready, a perfect window seat overlooking the ocean. Suddenly, another gentleman delivered a vase with two dozen red roses and a little card that read...."Here's to a new friendship."


This Monday, Dr. Clarence Shuler (author, speaker and life coach) will be our guest blogger for our three-day series on how to prepare for marriage - even before meeting Mr. Right!

Labels:

Myrna at 5:06 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home